Pulp Chips x IFPA 2022
Hey There 👋
Thanks for stopping by our Pulp Pantry booth at IFPA. We loved meeting you all.
We are a Los Angeles-based brand transforming the veggie chip category with a real vegetable chip made from fresh ingredients. Not dried potato flakes. Not potato starch. And most definitely not corn or grains.
From scraps to snacks, Pulp Pantry transforms upcycled ingredients — the pulp or fiber leftover after juicing vegetables — into real veggie chips made better for people + planet.
Like what you saw at the show? Let's connect -
or text/call us at 213-373-5327.
You can connect with our founder, Kaitlin Mogentale via LinkedIn here.
Get to know our full line.
Sell sheets available for download / viewing. Click a link below:
- Pod Foods
- 12 pound bulk packs and compostable single-serve packages are available! Ask us for details.
More Retailer Information:
- How will Pulp Pantry support your store?
- Our team has demo reps readily available to sample at your store! We also support local events with in-kind donations for sampling. We have a quarterly promo calendar, our strongest promotions are during Earth Day, Summer Snacking, and Back to School. We also offer in-store merchandising support through a third-party agency, with monthly store visits to check on inventory and restock shelves.
- Where is the product best merchandised?
- The product is a "real veggie chip" best placed in the vegetable chip section of the better-for-you chip category, or cross-merchandised in the produce department.
- How do I place an order if I want to bring the product in?
- You can place an order direct with us through your ordering system, or through UNFI via the codes 17193, 17194, 17195, 17196. We also work with Pod Foods, KeHE and are happy to work out the distribution deal that works best for you.
- What are your placement or case stack deals?
- We will work with you directly to determine the structure that makes most sense. Please reach out to us directly.
We look forward to working with you!
Send us an Email to follow up.