Find the full original post on AddJoi.com.
1. Chicken Wings
2. Sports (mostly football)
But, considering that we're a plant-based company and many of us are card-carrying members of the vegan brother/sisterhood, we'd rather associate Buffalo Sauce with cauliflower or tofu. And, whether you're a sports fan or not, this dip is a must serve on game day or your socially distanced hang in the backyard with friends and family.
Spicy Buffalo Hot Sauce Dip
Servings: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
- ½ cup JOI plant base (cashew or almond)
- 1-2 TBSP water (depending how thick you like your dip)
- 3-4 TBSP hot sauce (depending how spicy you like it)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp soy sauce or liquid aminos (or substitute 1 TB white miso paste)
- 1 scallion, sliced (optional, for garnish)
Place hot sauce (begin with less if you want to control the "heat"), JOI, miso paste (or salt), onion powder and garlic powder in blender bowl and begin to blend. Add water by the tablespoon while blender is running, until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve and top with scallion. Serve with Pulp Chips!
Enjoy! Happy Game Day.
Interested in getting your hands on some of Pulp Pantry's delicious chips AND stocking up on JOI? Shop them all in the JOI Marketplace today.