Girls Who Eat's Jamie Koll is sharing her favorite Pulp Chips dip pairing recipe of all:
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (vegan, gluten free, sugar free)
1 can chickpeas
¾ cup roasted red peppers
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove
¼ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the red peppers on parchment paper, skin side facing up. Cook for 30 minutes or until the skin is charred.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and let cool. Peel the skin off the peppers with your hands.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas well.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- Remove from the blender, place in a bowl, and enjoy with veggies or chips!
See our full founder interview with Girls Who Eat's Jamie Koll below: