#PulpPantryRaid Upcycled Olive Oil Vinaigrette
with the team at Grounded Foods
#PulpPantryRaid asks our chef friends & founder friends to share with us how they repurpose scraps in the kitchen to avoid food waste. A little inspo can go a long way in helping us all to tap into our Food Waste Warrior selves!
We asked our friends over at Grounded, who are making incredible cauliflower and hemp cheese, to get crafty with what they’ve got, and they did just that. Their goat cheese comes in a lovely marinade with additional ingredients that is the gift that keeps on giving once it’s upcycled into an absurdly easy, delectable vinaigrette.
Blink and you’ll miss how quickly this can come together! Time to jump in…
- Olive oil marinade from 1 tub of Grounded Hemp Cheese Goat Cheese
- 1 heaping teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add dijon mustard to medium sized bowl
- Pour in balsamic vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper
- Using a whisk, quickly whip all ingredients together in the bowl while slowly
- pouring in the olive oil marinade. Whisk for about 20 seconds, or until it looks
- deliciously creamy and glossy!
Watch the recipe video here: